- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
List Price: $ 7.99
Price: $ 6.99
People are mad cause it doesn’t work for kindle fire hd.If you have a kindle.fire HDX get this game.Rock star has finally released san andreas for mobile.Awesome game
I have this and it works perfectly fine for me. (I have a kindle fire HDX and it downloaded fast, without erroring once, (which is a huge surprise for me.)) It DOES error and mess up on occasion, but rarely and it doesn’t effect the game much. I looove this app. My top favorite.
Bought this for my son for his Kindle Fire HD had absolutely NO issues downloading nor installing it. Plays just fine with no issues and we have a ton of apps downloaded onto his kindle. Game play is great very smooth running graphics. I would highly recommend for any GTA players.
- Carry on the Grand Theft Auto tradition playing through the single player campaign as Niko Bellic
- Get cars and other modes of transportation anyway you can
- Interact with various colorful characters who give you various missions to engage in
- Engage in multiplayer challenges ranging from cover matches to shoot-outs
- Game Rated ‘M’ due to Intense Violence, Blood, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Use of Drugs and Alcohol
What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for
Price: $ 9.70
GTA IV is so much better than GTA V! The physics(car crashes, jumping out of cars, hit by explosions, walking, running, explosion response, name it) is better in every single way in GTA IV, which is why I keep coming back to the game after all these years. Jumping out of cars at a high rate of speed can have a vast variety of results. You can’t predict what will happen and this just adds to the fun. GTA 5 is very boring and just plain awful with physics. The health system is also better in IV. GTA IV also excels with the amazing dating feature, which makes Liberty City so much more realistic than GTA5, and another reason why I keep playing. I really hope Rockstar adds this feature to GTA 6, and adds even more variety to it! The dating feature is also a great way to learn about other characters. GTA IV also has so many great characters that you really care about; from Niko, your cousin, the girlfriends, and all the characters you can befriend. In GTA 5 I only cared about Michael, but that was it. In GTA 5 there is hardly anyone to hang with, which detracts from the replay value significantly. It makes the whole world dead, but GTA IV is very lively. The radio host Lazlow is hilarious in GTA IV, with every interaction he has absolutely perfect! I loved every scene and every hilarious rant he went on, but GTA 6 Lazlow was not funny at all, very much off his game in every aspect. I have listened to GTA IV lazlow on repeat for 1000’s plus of hours(no joke, accurate) and still keep coming back. I also loved the internet on IV so much more than V. Also in iV the cops are so much more fair, and will actually arrest criminals that attack you, but of course this doesn’t happen in V. If the criminals run on foot the cops will chase them, and you can step in to help if you wish. Another great addition to GTA IV are the different live shows you can do in Liberty City, which again adds to the replay value. I love this game dearly and really hope Rockstar reads this and adds these features to GTA 6. Build GTA 6 with these features, but improve them, and of course add all the new ideas you have for GTA 6 as well. Please make GTA 6 much more lively(like IV), and let us have a chance to spend time with many characters outside of the missions. Let the main characters have many characters they hang with, befriend, and bond with. GTA V was seriously dull unlike GTA IV. Let the main characters meet people online again.
Highly recommended to buy this album and any other music they have.
If You Are Looking For Best And Lowest Price On Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. If you want to give it as gift, you can get FREE warping too with best Shipping cost. Now You Can BuyGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas At Cheapest Price And Huge Discount. Price change Very fast!!!
Hope you enjoy myGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas review
Find More Grand Theft Auto Products
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – Xbox 360Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Xbox 360 Xb360 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Five years ago, Car...
- Grand Theft Auto V – Xbox 360Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360 The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created ...
- Get Grand Theft Auto GTA V HereGet Grand Theft Auto GTA V Here My husband really inpatient to have this awesome game. We have 2 m...
- Grand Theft Auto V – PlayStation 4
- Square Enix Play Arts Kai 1987 Robocop Action Figure