READ MY TRADING RULES OR I WILL NOT ACCEPT!
Actually I don’t need anything because I completed ALL dishes. I just want to help, but please do fair trade with me.
DON’T TRADE MORE THAN 3 REQUEST BEFORE I ACCEPT YOU!
DON’T REQUEST SAME ITEMS MORE THAN ONE!
Pls share with others. If you do that I will delete you ^^ ( I have more than 150 req trade / day so pls help me by not spamming my inbox trade)
You can ask and trade ingredient that have same number listed bellow. If you don’t have same number.. trade with higher number ^^
WE ONLY ACCEPT THIS ITEMS FROM YOU :
1. Duck = Water = egg = cream = cheese = raspberry = sugar = candy = gold
2. Flour = Vanilla = beef = milk = butter = pork
3. PRAWN, MINT AND EASTER ING NOT FOR TRADE! (But U can give me your number 1 Ing for my prawn.
4. FOR THE REST ITEMS , you can request from me and trade it with the items number 1-2 or prawn or at least ing that has same quantity with items that U req, but I WILL NOT ACCEPT AS TRADING ITEMS from you. ^^
EXAMPLE: you want trade my beef so you have to give me milk/butter/flour/vanilla/pork
Another EXAMPLE: You need beef but don’t have milk/butter/flour/vanilla. You can trade with ingredients no 1 (cream)
I WILL NOT ACCEPT TRADE IF my ingredients only left 1.
I make this rules to balancing my ingredient quantity. The rules base on quantity of my ingredients. ^^ Thx
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ^^ thank you very much.
If you agree with my trading rules. You can add my FB
Edit : 25 jan 2011
- How to get Mint fast to unlock the longue bar at restaurant CityHow to get Mint Ingredient fast to unlock the longue bar? Thats my question when first time I see an...
- Complete Royal Menu and Ingredients List of Restaurant City at 13 march 2010THIS IS COMPLETE MENU LIST of RESTAURANT CITY at 13 march 2010 So many new menu ne? I'm happy abl...
- New Dishes at Restaurant City November 2009Restaurant City create new menu after Halloween Menu. Too bad my Photoshop is too slow to open...
- Best Tips and Trick for Restaurant City at Facebook
- Best Tips and Trick for Restaurant City 2010